Synthetic Chemist (Material Chemistry)Do you have experience working in material synthesis for circuits and storage systems, or organometallic compound synthesis? Do you have industry experience...
Title: Process Chemisy
Salary: Up to £15.50 Per Hour
SRG are currently looking to recruit a Process Chemist to join a global Agrochemical company based in the Huddersfield area. As a process chemist you will develop, evaluate and scale-up the chemical process for new and existing products. You will establish, understand and improve manufacturing capabilities of products manufactured on site. You will gain experience in raw materials evaluation, analysis of materials from manufacturing plants, process understanding and process development.
As a Process chemist you will be responsible for;
- Planning and carrying out chemical process development work on new and existing process in the laboratory, to meet development targets and KPIs.
- Support with and carry out laboratory work to assist in the resolution of manufacturing process problems in order to permit restoration of satisfactory process operation and continues improvement of production performance.
- Train new starters in laboratory procedures, use of equipment and safety and hygiene standards and where appropriate manage/monitor their performance to ensure maximum contribution.
- Hold a HNC/BSc within a Chemistry related subject.
- Hands on experience with process chemistry ideally working up to a minimum of 1L scale.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Strong team player, able to work with and communicate to a range of technical, non-technical and functional disciplines.
If you wish to apply for the role as a Process Chemist then send a CV and Cover letter
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.