Technical Services Manager and Customer Services Managers required for exciting new roles with dynamic life science company in Central BeltTitle Technical Services Manager / Customer...
I am looking for a Technical Manager to join a Food Company based in Gloucestershire. The main purpose of the role is to develop the Company's understanding and expertise in the "science" of flour and to ensure that all food safety, quality, technical, legal and customer requirements are met in full.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interpret requirements of BRC quality standard.
- Co-ordinate all customer audits & visits and ensure actions raised are completed in a timely manner and there are no re occurrence of non-conformities.
- Ensure a comprehensive HACCP system is implemented, monitored and reviewed to ensure product safety is maintained.
- Ensure that the Company quality manual is a comprehensive guide to the Company's quality systems.
- Monitor and ensure up to date procedures in respect of traceability, calibration, testing, production controls and other quality systems.
- Maintain up to date QC records and control all documentation regarding quality systems.
- Raise and discuss quality issues at Management meetings and continually seek to develop awareness within the Company of the importance of quality procedures.
- Identify any non-conformances through regular formal and informal quality and hygiene audits and ensure that corrective action is taken and documented.
- Working of unsociable hours and weekend work to meet the needs of the business when reasonably required.
- Attention to detail, good at developing colleague and customer relationships.
- An enthusiasm to continuously improve the product quality, through analysis and investigation.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call me on 0121 222 5333
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
Please get in touch with Simi Kumar on 0121 222 5333 to discuss this role further.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.