VP Product Development required for innovative pharmaceutical company in GlasgowTitle VP Product DevelopmentLocation GlasgowSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with an innovative and growing pharmaceutical company as...
Project Manager (Product Development)
Role Type: Permanent
Skills: Product Development, Client Consultation, Project Management,
Do you have strong experience within Project Management, working on development projects with a clear ability to act on a consultative level with clients? Do you have experience within areas such as Drug Delivery Devices or Diagnostic Instrumentation?
My client based in the Cambridge area is a highly regarded company working with clients on the development of a range of innovative projects. Acting in a consultative manner they pass on expertise to their clients, and work on the development of innovative products within the medical device area.
The main responsibilities of the Project Manager (Product Development) will be:
- Manage key client projects from Proposal Planning, concept and through to delivery.
- Ensuring all projects are delivered to meet clients needs.
- Act as main point of contact for clients, delegation of work to project team and provide Project Vision.
- Overall accountability for Product Development Project delivery both on time and within budget.
To be considered for the Project Manager (Product Development) role you will have the following experience:
- Clear experience within a Project Management role (E)
- Experience working within various quality standards (ISO13485, ISO14971 or related) (E)
- Ability to manage multi-disciplinary project team members (Process Engineers, Design teams, Mechanical Engineers) (E)
- Excellent client management and consultative skills (E)
- Experience with a wide range of development projects (E)
- Experience within Medical Device, Diagnostic type products (E)
This is a great opportunity to join a small yet highly successful company working within Product Development on a consultative approach with their clients. The role offers a competitive salary based on experience, with additional benefits.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.