QC AnalystEast Riding of YorkshirePermanent OpportunitySalary £20-23K Dependent on ExperienceA contract testing company in the East Riding of Yorkshire are recruiting for a QC Analyst...
R&D Protein Analyst (Chromatography)
Contract Length: 9 months
Salary: Up to £25,500 per annum equivalent, dependent of experience
SRG are currently working with a global leader in Biotechnology & Biologics who are seeking an enthusiastic and fast-paced Protein Analyst to join their R&D team in Cambridgeshire.
The chosen individual will play a key role in early drug development by supporting the analytical characterisation of novel proteins and assessment of their quality using a number of chromatographic techniques.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a market-leading organisation at the forefront of drug discovery.
* Performing accurate and reliable analytical biochemistry methods, including HPLC/UPLC, size exclusion chromatography and reverse phase chromatography
* Work according to established methods and SOP's
* Work as part of a team to ensure departmental goals and objectives are achieved in a timely manner
* Keep accurate & clear records of all work
* Author resports and process documentation as required
* Degree qualified in Biochemistry, Chemistry or a related Life Science
* Extensive hands-on experience with chromatographic techniques such as HPLC, UPLC and size-exclusion chromatography (ideally with large molecules/proteins)
* Adaptable team player
* Strong time management skills and an ability to work to deadlines.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position, please call Rachel Ellis on 0161 868 2235.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: UPLC, HPLC, size exclusion chromatography, protein analysis, large molecule analysis, bioanalysis.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.