Cell Assay Development & Screening Team LeaderPermanent South East England Attractive salary & packageRole: The Molecular Sciences group provides critical support to multiple stages of...
Cell Assay Development & Screening Team LeaderPermanent South East England Attractive salary & packageRole:
- The Molecular Sciences group provides critical support to multiple stages of drug discovery from delivering validated small-molecule hits, screening support for hit-to-lead and lead optimization projects, compound profiling and mechanism of action studies for clinical candidates.
- We are seeking a highly experienced and innovative cell biologist to lead a cellular assay team, managing the development and application of pharmacologically relevant cellular and phenotypic assays.
- This role will report to the head of molecular sciences.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record in developing rigorous disease relevant assays across a broad range of diseases and cell technologies, have excellent communication skills and be an experienced and inspirational team leader.For a full job description please contact Bal on 0121 728 8455.Requirements:
- PhD in cell biology, pharmacology or related discipline is preferred.
- Proven track record as a experienced cellular screening team leader.
- Extensive industry experience in cell assay development, HTS and hit triage and optimisation.
- Strong capabilities to recruit teach and mentor both Ph.D. and non-Ph.D. scientists.
- Strong people management skills with experience supervising, coaching and mentoring.
- A track record of publications in peer-reviewed journals is a strong advantage.
- Strong communicator at all levels.
- If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.
- SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
- If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
- Keywords: Medicinal chemistry, synthetic organic chemist, chromatography specialist. Head of Chemistry.
- If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.