Lab TechnicianYorkTemporary 3 Month Contract (possibility of extension or being made permanent)£8.21 per Hour A growing scientific organisation in York is looking for a Lab...
Lab AssistantWare - Hertfordshire
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Lab Assistant to join their team in Ware - Hertfordshire. The analyst role lies within the Packaging Materials laboratory where they test all the packaging materials produced by the company.
Tasks required will include:
- The analysis a physical packaging samples and supplier certificates of analysis (CofAs) as per specification.
- Accurately record data on both paper work and the SAP system.
- Support the laboratory team in order to provide an effective analytical service.
- Ensure Good Manufacturing Practice and compliance with EHS regulations within the laboratory are maintained at all times.
- Maintain effective working relationships within the department and with relevant customers and suppliers.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, you must have the following qualities:
- Self-motivated and confident
- Team player
- Flexible approach and excellent communication skills
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.