R&D Scientist Sensor Development (18 month FTC)Do you have experience working in the testing and development of gas or chemical sensors? Are you experienced in...
Senior Analytical Scientist Stevenage - Hertfordshire
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Senior Analytical Scientist to join their team in Stevenage - Hertfordshire.
- Expected to demonstrate good scientific judgement and initiative in the achievement of defined objectives
- To work within defined systems and procedures to ensure compliance with company policies and regulatory standards
- To perform routine analysis of samples by using methods such as HPLC, Gas chromatography, LC-MS
- To record data and maintain a laboratory notebook.
- To record deviations from the normal practice and out of specification results appropriately and report them to the line manager
- To assist with investigations products and test anomalies.
- BSc degree, or equivalent experience in Chemistry or related discipline
- Good knowledge of the underlying principles of a wide range of analytical techniques
- Experience of working in a GMP Analytical laboratory environment or equivalent
- Method Development experience in either Gas or Liquid Chromatography
- Awareness of requirements for Validation of Chromatographic Methods as per ICH guidelines
- Familiarity with using GC / LC for quantitative analysis
- Ability to write protocols and technical reports with minimum supervision
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well with others
- Analysis of Oligonucleotides
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.