The Role:This role supports the Process Leads and Labelling Head with respect to general business, process and compliance management across all regions and functions within...
Quality Coordinator - Medical Devices Slough
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Quality Coordinator to join their team in Slough. The Quality Coordinator will support the development and ongoing management and improvement of formally documented supply chain processes for each medical device product.
This role has responsibility for running some of the key technical, quality and compliance processes of the medical device supply chains, supporting NPIs and existing products.
- Ongoing day to day processing of supply chain data for release verification activities, deviations, quarantine, post market surveillance(complaints and incidents), as well as approval of artwork and repacking activities.
- Regular targeted communication of supply chain data to specific areas of the supply chains to ensure compliance to EUCH CQ processes.
- Recognising the potential quality-related issues and ensure that, where necessary, quality risks are escalated within the team.
- Support the appropriate actions necessary to resolve issues.
- Experience in quality assurance and compliance, manufacturing and/or development, working with consumer and/or pharmaceutical products.
- Proven record of supporting of quality operations.
- General knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements, including medical devices would be an advantage.
- Experience with QMS documentation processes required for product release, complaint management and coordination of formal agreements.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills, interpersonal relationship building and team working skills
NOTE: The post is initially offered at the Slough site location until end Jun 2018 with a possible extension until the end of 2018 however, the location of this role will change during Q3 2018, when the role will relocate to either Brentford, Stockley Park or Maidenhead site
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.