Technical Services Manager and Customer Services Managers required for exciting new roles with dynamic life science company in Central BeltTitle Technical Services Manager / Customer...
I am recruiting for a Technical Services Manager for a company based in South West England. With a growing market share and a rapidly expanding international customer base, the company products are sold in more than 50 countries worldwide. Product portfolio includes inks, varnishes and adhesives. This is a permanent role paying £45-60k starting ASAP
- Responsible for the Business Processes related to the Technical department.
- Lead the R&D team and ensure that new product development is innovative, focused and cost effective.
- Lead the Customer Service team.
- Manage the Quality Control department.
- Set departmental KPIs, monitor, analyse and report results.
- Develop strategic implementation plans.
- Laboratory experience, preferably in an industrial environment, especially in ink development or a closely related field such as paint.
- Extensive Managerial experience.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call me on 0121 222 5333
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.