An award winning Industrial Cleaning Chemical manufacturing organisation based in the West Midlands is currently recruiting for a R&D Technician to join their growing Technical...
Sample Technician based in Manchester
Title: Sample Technician (Contract)
Location: Greater Manchester
SRG have an immediate start opportunity with a leading specialist Chemicals Company based in Manchester. Based within a busy R&D laboratory this position will be responsible for the management and dispatch of speciality chemical samples whilst assisting the ongoing research & development of new products.
This will be a weekly paid contract position offering the opportunity to work outside of the lab and dealing directly with customers & clients. The majority of the role will be administrative (80%) but will still spend time in the labs.
Role / Description:
- Producing & dispatching sample products in a timely manner.
- Ensuring dispatched samples meet regulatory compliance.
- Routine analysis of finished products and raw materials
- Assisting with product development projects.
- Maintain laboratory stocks, making reagents and reordering materials as needed.
- General laboratory maintenance and housekeeping duties.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Chemistry or a related field.
- Previous experience within an industrial laboratory.
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous but not essential.
- Available for an immediate start.
- Fully eligible to work within the UK
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Jenni at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Jenni on 0161 868 2222.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Graduate, Training, Entry level, Development, Formulation, Ink, Colour, Paint, Surface coating, Dispersion
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.