I am recruiting for a Regulatory Co-Ordinator to join my client- a leading distributor of ingredients to the European Cosmetic and Toiletry industries based in...
This role supports the Process Leads and Labelling Head with respect to general business, process and compliance management across all regions and functions within the International Labelling Group. The role acts as a key interface across ILG project teams in the research, planning and implementation of disruptive technologies and ad-hoc projects.
- Assist in financial control processes including updating budget forecasts and monitoring PO spend.
- Support the ILG resource modelling tool, including tracking of headcount and maintenance of resource algorithms in conjunction with Labelling Leads as appropriate.
- Contribute to maintenance of the ILG SharePoint site, working with others across the organization to maintain content in a structured and searchable format.
- Assist with preparation of communications, training and project materials in support of change management efforts. May participate in associated system user acceptance testing.
- Provide project support for multiple small to large scale projects across ILG, including the maintenance of project roadmaps.
- Cross-train with R&D Labelling Specialist counterpart on data analysis, reporting and compliance tasks.
Required foundational skills:
- Concise business writing, able to summarize detailed information into succinct written materials
- Financial management, including managing purchase orders and budget forecasts
- Document management, including best practices for keeping knowledge organized and usable
- Project coordination supporting project teams, steering committees and wide scale change initiatives
- Understanding of relational databases and comfort working with large datasets
Required technical skills:
- MS Project
- MS Excel, including advanced functions aiding in large scale data reconciliation
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Visio
Undergraduate degree preferred. Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred but not required. Experience in regulatory strategy and/or regulatory operations a strong plus.
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential career discussion regarding other Regulatory Opportunities. Please contact me: or +441753 589673
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.