Title Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer / Technician / E+I / E&I / ECI / EC+ILocation North WestSalary £30 40K DaysDue to expansion within a Large,...
Title: Instrumentation Technician / Instrumentation MaintenanceIndustry - ChemicalsLocation - HertfordshireDays Role - 5on 4off - 0700-1900 - £35Kpa - excellent Benefits SchemeYour main role responsibilities will include repairs, calibration and testing as well as some projects work. You will be part of the Days based Maintenance team, working on a 5on 4off 7days/week shift pattern, running 0700-1900. Key responsibilities:
- Ensure the on-going reliability and accuracy of instrumentation across the plants
- Ensure calibrations are kept up-to-date and recorded
- Carry out Plant Modification work to help enhance both plant safety and efficiency
- Carry out statutory and another testing on site to help maintain both ISO 9001 & ISO14001
- An electrical/control based qualification to HNC level is essential
- Experience in HV Networks would be an advantage
- ECI experience in a manufacturing / chemical industry within a maintenance function
- Experience of safety related control systems and functional safety
- Some technical knowledge in Mechanical engineering would be desirable
Please apply for the job below, or get in touch via / 0161 868 2217If you have an Engineering / Scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.SRG - Scientific Recruitment GroupSRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.Our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.Keywords: Electrical / ECI / EI / Instrumentation / Chemical / Manufacturing
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.