QC AnalystEast Riding of YorkshirePermanent OpportunitySalary £20-23K Dependent on ExperienceA contract testing company in the East Riding of Yorkshire are recruiting for a QC Analyst...
QC Analyst Permanent- full time West Midlands Competitive dependant upon experience Do you have analytical experience within a stability, quality control or development laboratory?Have you worked within a GMP Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment?Role:
- You will do chemical testing following set procedures, maintain accurate records of work and conduct all analysis following GMP and/or internal procedures.
- Undertake the chemical analysis of raw materials, intermediates and products according to set procedures and methods.
- Prepare reagents, mobile phase and solutions according to set procedures and pharmacopoeia's methods.
- Compile completed analytical documentation in accordance with internal procedures and contract customer requirements.
- Assist in the maintenance of stock levels of chemicals and reagents in the laboratories.
- Maintain accurate records of all work undertaken.
- Carry out the analysis of stability samples according to the requirements of the stability protocols.
- Carry out method development or validation activities for analytical methods to pharmacopoeia's and regulatory guidelines.
- Review analytical documentation, which has been completed by other analytical personnel.
- Adhere to laboratory procedures and systems when conducting all analyses.
- Maintain the systems within the laboratory according to GMP and internal procedures.
- Promptly report any out of specification results in the conduction of laboratory work.
- Conduct internal laboratory audits as required.
- To perform any other duties deemed appropriate by their Manager.Requirements:
- B.Sc. (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry portion.
- Experience working within a laboratory environment.
- Experience in analytical techniques (HPLC, GC, UV, IR, KF, and dissolution analysis).
- Previous experience with analytical method transfer, stability and validation.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Practical problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in use of IT packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.
- SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
- If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
- Keywords: HPLC, UV and IR spectroscopy, stability, method development, validations, GMP, GLP, pharmaceuticals. If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.