Job Title: Study Scientist Vacancy type: PermanentArea: YorkshireSalary: CompetitiveSRG is working with an expanding CRO who as a result of their continued success have a...
Job Title: Study Scientist Vacancy type: PermanentArea: YorkshireSalary: Competitive
SRG is working with an expanding CRO who as a result of their continued success have a requirement for a Project Scientist. This role will involve the management of client projects relating to method development, method validation and routine analysis.
- Use a range of analytical and physical chemistry techniques to ensure competent and timely completion of analyses.
- Develop a variety of analytical methods to characterise the performance and safety considerations of products.
- Validate analytical methods according to ICH guidelines.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient execution of a variety of technical projects, from project initiation to closure.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients, effectively communicating to ensure expectations are fully understood and met.
- To prepare and review analytical protocols/reports and to perform raw data verification.
- Provide technical support and guidance to analytical teams as required.
The ideal candidate should be educated to degree level or equivalent and should have a demonstrable equivalent experience as follows:
- Experience of method development and validation of HPLC methodology is required.
- Proven project management skills.
- Experience of working in a regulated laboratory.
- Experience in the analysis of inhaled products would be an advantage.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Scientist to be part of an expanding CRO and contribute to development and expansion of the company.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Jude Madathilethu at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Jude on 0161 868 2212.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
hplc, method development, method validation, analytical testing, contract testing, e-liquid, nicotine, lc-ms, project management, study director, study manager, project manager, contract testing, contract lab, cro
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.