Quality Assurance (QA) Manager required for leading contract testing company in GlasgowTitle Quality Assurance (QA) ManagerLocation GlasgowSalary CompetitiveSRG is proud to be working exclusively with...
Quality Assurance (QA) Manager required for leading contract testing company in Glasgow
Title Quality Assurance (QA) Manager
SRG is proud to be working exclusively with a leading contract testing company - as a result of their continued success they are looking to hire an experienced QA Manager to undertake a challenging role to oversee their QA team and be part of the Senior Management Team. The role would be suited to someone with a strong background in quality assurance, experience in ISO13485 and excellent leadership skills.
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity to be join the business at this exciting period of growth.
Role / Description
- Managing the QA department and team to support operations and requirements of internal and external clients.
- Preparing for regulatory and client audits.
- Updating and reviewing documentation and records.
- Project management and continuous improvement activities.
- Ensuring reports are generated on time and maintenance of records.
- Preparation and maintenance of protocols and documentation.
- Ensuring a laboratory housekeeping is maintained to a high standard.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Quality Assurance working to ISO13485.
- Previous leadership experience is essential as is the ability to work to work effectively with clients.
- Experience in project management would be desirable.
- You must have excellent attention to detail, communication and organisational skills.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: GMP, ISO13485, medical devices, management, manager, leader, quality assurance, QA, regulatory affairs, RA, documentation.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.