Quality ManagerSRG are working on a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager to join a successful chemicals company in the central belt of Scotland.This...
SRG are working on a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager to join a successful chemicals company in the central belt of Scotland.This is a great chance to join a company at an exciting time of growth and change and is a real chance to make a difference and drive change for the business.
Fantastic salary and package on offer!
- Understand, develop, implement and continually improve the quality procedures, standards and specifications within the Quality Management System for the site
- Ensure compliance through effective approval, review and update of all documents, records, forms, and work instructions within the scope of the QMS
- Maintaining and improve ISO Accreditations and HACCP certification
- Ensure all audit programmes are maintained, non-conformances identified, corrective and preventive actions are implemented, recorded and reviewed
- Take ownership for the resolution and eradication of customer complaints by developing internal corrective and preventative actions
- Tracking and investigating the details behind external customer complaints and internal non-conformances to ensure effective root cause determination and communicate this information appropriately
- Effective leadership and management of the Quality Control function and its staff
- Set, review and align departmental KPI's with site performance metrics
- Manage the site laboratory to deliver high levels of accuracy and repeatability in all testing requirements and compliance with ISO accreditation and certifications
- Planning and co-ordination the day-to-day activities of the laboratory- including budgeting, staff management, training and scheduling
- Monitor and maintain quality of laboratory operations and performance of laboratory staff in compliance with accreditation standards, safety and environmental regulations, and other applicable requirements.
- Deliver reliable efficient analysis of products to enable control of product quality, timely dispatch of product to meet customers expectations
- Ensure QC records and results are properly recorded, controlled and maintained
- Accountable for delivering the analytical support for Process
- Engineering and Operations team
- Maintain and improve HSE standards within areas of responsibility.
- Take responsibility for any other reasonable duties as required by the Technology Manager
- Previous experience of managing a busy Quality Control lab
- Ability to maintain and improve QMS
- Experience of working to and/or securing ISO accreditations
- Proven ability to implement continuous improvement processes
- Strong management ability- working with and getting the best from your team
- Auditing experience
This is a great opportunity to join a company and make a change- get in touch if you think this is the perfect opportunity for you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.