An opportunity for a QA Officer to join a global medical device company based in the North West. Job Title: QA OfficerDuration: PermanentSalary: £20,000- £24,000...
Pharmaceutical Supply Chain and Procurement OfficerPermanent - Full timeEast Midlands Competitive salary and packageJob Responsibilities:
- Sourcing goods/services through UK
- Co-ordinating requesting for quotations (RFQ)
- Managing suppliers to review and renegotiate where necessary and implement.
- Carrying out supplier visit and audits
- Supporting and coaching junior team members
- Raising daily purchase orders and managing end to end delivery via MRP
- Visible management lead (shortage boards)
- Invoice verification and lead
- Provide data/statistics on supplier performance and feedback on performance to Claims Management team.
- Provide support, guidance, and advise to individual and team (s) as required to enable them to fulfil their roles.
- Support the business in ensuring conversion into hire and utilization is maximised.
- Support the business in maximising the amount it recovers.
- Support the business to ensure the amount recovered is within agreed provisions.
- Work closely with the Claims Management team to ensure a seamless process is maintained through the business.
- Support the business in dealing with any issues relating to service, cost or profitability as a consequence of our supplier network.
- Support the business in ensuring that complaints are managed with Regulatory and business SLA`s and that root cause is identified and fed back to the business to make appropriate changes to minimise or stop the issue reoccurring.
- Support the audit of the business and supplier regularly against KPI`s and SLA`s. Ensure outcomes are fed back to the team and that action is undertaken to minimise or stop the issues reoccurring
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by the business.Requirements:
- Must have experience within a supply chain/or a similar role.
- You must be capable of planning, initiating and implementing robust processes and systems to assist in the organisation of self and others to consistently convey a professional image and standard.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong communication written and spoken English essential.
- Coaching skills.
- Good MS office skills.
- Metrics Production.
- Strong relationship and man-management skills.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.Keywords: Supply chain Officer, Supply chain manager, procurement officer, Buyer/negotiator pharmaceuticals. If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.