Senior Microbiologist (Pharmaceutical Manufacturing & QC)£30,000 £38,000 (commensurate with experience)Based in London Do you have substantial experience in microbiology supporting Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Quality Control?Would...
Senior Microbiology technicianGloucestershire17-20K
In this role you will carry out the Microbiological testing of samples, including PCR and DNA based methods
Qualifications and Competencies
- Experience working in a microbiology laboratory
- Knowledge of microbiological techniques relating to work carried out in the section.
- Work accurately within specified time frames
- Computer literate
- The ability to be practically minded and possess a common sense approach to work
- To be able to follow detailed work instructions and adopt an organised and methodical approach
- The ability to function effectively within a team
- A confident manner and good communication skills, in order to effectively liaise with internal customers
- The ability to produce and maintain clear records and documentation is essential
- Any knowledge of laboratory equipment, techniques and procedures would be advantageous but not essential
- Weekend and Bank Holiday work will be required on a rota basis, normally one in four, either paid as overtime or taken as time off in lieu. Therefore own transport is essential.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.