Quality & Laboratory Manager
Location: West Sussex
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 DOE
Do you have experience in quality assurance in a biopharma, bio services or biosciences related environment? My client is an exciting company working in an exciting and up and coming industry, and they are now seeking a Quality Manager who would be responsible for QA, QC and laboratory management. The role will also encompass overseeing the QMS ensuring regulatory compliances. Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the Quality management system to ensure it supports all applicable regulations and standards
- Foster and encourage a culture of quality and continuous improvement
- Responsible for internal and external audit programs, regulatory inspections and CAPAs
- Develop and direct quality improvements
- Ensure compliance to GLP, GMP, and ISO13485
- Maintain and review laboratory and manufacturing procedures to ensure compliance with current legislation
- Responsible for the ongoing validation of laboratory and manufacturing processes, machines and materials
- Management of laboratory and manufacturing staff
This will be a high profile position within the company, offering a genuine opportunity to get involved and make a difference. In addition to a drive and desire to succeed, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of management of quality operations within biopharma, bioservices or biosciences
- Laboratory based background
- Strong experience of GMP, GLP, ISO13485 standards
- Knowledge of HTA and EUTCD regulations would be an advantage
- Cleanroom / aseptic technique experience
- Ability to prioritise own workload and that of others, with a sense of initiative
Key words "Lab Management, quality control, quality assurance, Quality Manager, Laboratory Manager, Mammalian cell culture, Human tissue Authority, HTA, ISO13485"
To apply for this position go ahead and "apply now" or call Steve Henshaw on 01329227035 for a further discussion.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.