Project Engineer Gloucestershire Pharmaceutical £CompetitiveSRG are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to join a well established Pharmaceutical company in Gloucestershire on a permanent basis...
R&D Project Manager (Pharmaceuticals)
Based in West Ireland
Salary Commensurate with experience
Do you have experience managing drug development projects?
Would you like to work for a leading multi-national Pharmaceutical company?
My client are an international Pharmaceutical company who's aim is to develop and commercialise a highly innovative and efficient portfolio of high quality branded and generic and medicinal products. Due to continued growth they are looking to hire an R&D Project Manager to oversee the CMC development of new Pharmaceutical Products from early to late phase.
As a Project Manager you will define the scope of development projects, developing full-scale project plans and associated communication documents, effectively communicating project expectations and deviations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
The R&D Project Manager will work with internal and external stakeholders including Operation, QA, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Finance and Regulatory Affairs, to ensure that project goals are clearly communicated and milestones are met.
My client hires people who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together they can run faster, reach higher and achieve more and by doing so, they will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a science related discipline (Preferably Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Science) with proven pharmaceutical/ medical device industry experience, Previous project management experience is essential.
- PMP is desired, but not essential.
- Experience in project management in Generic Pharma Development is a distinct advantage.
- Possess knowledge of cGMP requirements in the pharmaceutical industry, including ICH guidelines.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to manage project scope changes and project uncertainties by offering timely and compliant solutions to keep projects on track.
- Ability to read and interpret complex business and/or technical documents.
- Ability to work with managers or directors and communicate ambiguous concepts.
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading, and writing English is required/preferred
Key Words "Project Manager, Program Manager, Programme Manager, Pharmaceutical, CRO, CMO, Generics, Formulation, NPD, Product Development, Research and Development, R&D, CMC, Drug Development"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on +44203 0964706 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.