Job Title: Office ManagerManchester The role is to support the network of UK offices through the management of facilities, equipment, suppliers and visitors. Be...
Equipment, Validation & QA Officer PermanentEast MidlandsCompetitive Salary and package An opportunity has arisen to join the Quality Assurance team, reporting to the QA Team Leader. The purpose of this role is to oversee the maintenance and calibration of equipment to ensure it is fit for purpose and compliant with internal & regulatory requirements and Engineering Best Practice.As the QA Officer, the role will involve:
- Review of current practices and to implement change or improvements where possible.
- Co-ordination of external contractors required for maintenance and calibration of equipment.
- Preparation of permits to work and liaison with other staff to facilitate access for contractors.
- Identification of all equipment that is overdue for calibration and maintenance and to proactively risk assess and manage.
- Logging of all equipment failures on Q-Pulse via the Quality Incident process and to appropriately risk assess where required.
- Escalation of any equipment failures to QA and management of the manufacturing areas.
- Review of documentation generated by technical support and external contractors.
- Co-ordination of equipment collection and return where offsite maintenance is required.The ideal candidate will have the following experience and abilities:
- Science or Engineering based honors degree.
- QA or quality-based experience, the candidate must have a strong GMP background.
- Ideally, experience of validation, qualification or similar activities.
- Knowledge of electronic QMS or management system such as Q-Pulse.
- Knowledge of 'The Rules Governing Medicinal Products in the European Union (EudraLex).
- Exposure to or awareness of ISPE guidance or similar best practice applied to qualification, calibration or maintenance of plant and equipment.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.Keywords: QA Officer, Equipment validation officer, Validation officer, Manufacturing Engineer, Manufacturing Validation officer. If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.