Manufacturing SpecialistWest Midlands Full time positionDo you have experience in a manufacturing environment and wish to transfer your experience to a leading biotechnology company? My...
Manufacturing SpecialistWest Midlands - Full time positionDo you have experience in a manufacturing environment and wish to transfer your experience to a leading biotechnology company? My client is a highly successful biotechnology company developing new cancer diagnostic tools and are looking for an individual with manufacturing experience aid in the transfer of new diagnostic products into production. You may be a life Sciences graduate with experience in manufacturing or alternatively have a manufacturing background and a desire to work in a biotechnology company. The successful applicant
- You will have a life sciences background (preferably a degree incorporating immunology)
- You will have worked in a manufacturing environment
- You will have experience of working in quality control in a regulated industry such as the food industry or biotechnology industry
- From your manufacturing experience you will have an understanding of equipment validation and process validation, and be able to help in their implementation.
- You will have an understanding of the non-conformance process and CAPA from your manufacturing background.
- You will demonstrate a good knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- You will present data and complete production and other records to the required standards, and ensure data transfer and calculation are carried out correctly.
- You will use the company document management system to search, locate, print, review and update a document and raise a change request.
- You will write and approve documents for new procedures
- You will use the company document management and ERP systems to correctly store and retrieve documents, ensure the correct e-archiving of documents
- You will be a team playerThis is a great entry level position for a graduate with some relevant manufacturing experience. To discuss this role and the requirements further please call Oliver on 0121 7288454 or email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.