Job Title: Application Laboratory Technician Location: Berkshire Salary: £12.38/hour Contract: 3 months Do you have laboratory experience? Are you familiar with HSE and laboratory...
Job Title: Application Laboratory Technician
Contract: 3 months
Do you have laboratory experience? Are you familiar with HSE and laboratory safety measures?
SRG are currently working with a leading Agrochemical company who have global goals to combat food production issues. From crop protection products to breeding programmes they aim to provide sustainable solutions to food shortages.
They are currently seeking an Application Laboratory Technician to join their formulation chemistry department. The successful candidate will support formulation development and global projects with their increased workload.
- Perform physical testing as required
- Work with the senior application specialist to support development work
- Follow appropriate instructions (safety guidelines, SOPs, protocols)
- Educated to GCSE level in Chemistry or a relevant scientific subject
- Relevant laboratory experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well in a team
- Understanding of safety measures in the laboratory
Please get in contact if you would like to hear more about the role by calling Tolu on 0161 868 2248. Alternatively you can apply now or send your CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.