Process EngineerBlue- Chip Manufacturing Title: Process Engineer Junior or Graduate level Location: BerkshireIndustries: Food / Packaging / Drink / Chemical / PharmaceuticalSalary: £26,000 £28,000A key...
Senior Energy Engineer - West Midlands / Birmingham/ Coventry/ Warwick - £35k-£45k
My client is a leading energy and renewable engineering consultancy working on a wide variety of projects and due to the increase in workload are looking for a senior energy engineer to join them on a permanent basis. This company are always looking to improve and place high value on employee wellbeing offering flexible working hours. If you have experience working on Research projects, Design to installation projects and have strong mechanical skills this could be the ideal role for you. If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214.
- Manage the commercial and research projects with varying size and complexity
- Provide technical support to the business development team and actively engage with innovation projects
- Produce engineering drawings and documents for the design and installation of complex and innovative buildings services systems (including heat pumps, CHPs, and other renewable technologies)
- Carry out feasibility studies and deliver energy efficiency and sustainability strategies suitable for the non-domestic building sector
- Assist team members with energy efficiency-related work including energy modelling, life cycle analysis and cost analysis
- Carry out community based exergy assessments and support the exergy related developments
- Deliver carbon management and resource efficiency plans
- Deliver research-based scientific studies and produce publications
- Lead the multidisciplinary team and meet commercial goals and technology development objectives
- Master's Degree or degree Mechanical/Architectural/Energy Engineering or related field.
- Relevant experience covering: HVAC system design, BMS, district energy systems.
- Experience with collaborative Research projects showing good project management, leadership skills and ability to deliver cost estimates
- Excellent understanding of local and international design standards. Familiarity with ASHRAE Standards is a plus.
- Experience with energy modelling, simulation and data analysis software: IESVE, EnergyPlus, DesignBuilder, eQUEST or similar.
- Excellent design skills and ability to use BIM tools - preferable Autodesk Revit.
- Fluent in English. Another European language is a plus.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work across multidisciplinary areas.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.