Development Chemist based in LancashireTitle Development Chemist Location Lancashire Salary £23,000 £28,000 (Dependant on experience)SRG are currently working with a specialist manufacturer of FMCG...
Development Chemist based in Lancashire
Title Development Chemist Location Lancashire Salary £23,000 - £28,000 (Dependant on experience)
SRG are currently working with a specialist manufacturer of FMCG products based in Lancashire. Being experts in the personal care, Pet care, and Home care sectors, they are experiencing an exciting period of growth and are looking to hire a talented Development Chemist to join their site in Lancashire.
Benefits: This position will be an integral role within a dynamic, entrepreneurial company experiencing an ongoing period of growth. With a varied workload, covering both laboratory & regulatory responsibilities, this role offers the opportunity for a development chemist to take ownership of NPD projects from concept to delivery.
Role / Description
This position will have both laboratory and regulatory responsibilities related to the ongoing development of new FMCG Products.
- Formulate new innovative products across the personal care, cosmetic, pet care and Homecare markets.
- Managing NPD projects from conception to market.
- Conduct test studies to demonstrate products performance and claims.
- Provide technical support, assisting other departments during the manufacture and commercialisation of new products.
- Source & validate new raw materials.
- Assist with the regulatory compliance of new materials, managing regulatory information, producing COSHH Statements & issuing SDSs
- A degree or similar qualification in Chemistry or a related subject.
- Proven experience of formulation or product development within the FMCG Industry.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance within the chemical industry.
- Well organised, dynamic & adaptable.
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
This will be a permanent opportunity, well suited to a development chemist looking to develop their career within the FMCG industry. Working 08:00 to 16:30 with an early finish on Fridays, this role will also offer a competitive salary of £23,000 - £28,000 depending on experience.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan at .For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Development Chemist, NPD, Regulatory compliance, Product development, Formulation, FMCG
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.