Delivery Consultant Engineering RecruitmentPermanent Salary highly competitive DOE +Uncapped BonusLocation: Media City, Manchester Experienced recruiter, but a bit "done" with cold calling? Maybe you're an...
Delivery Consultant - Engineering Recruitment
Permanent - Salary highly competitive DOE +Uncapped Bonus
Location: Media City, Manchester
Experienced recruiter, but a bit "done" with cold calling? Maybe you're an experienced resourcer, and the idea of cold calling just doesn't float your boat but you still want career development? Do you thrive on building great client relationships and giving excellent service to your candidates? Ultimately, do you get a buzz out of landing a placement more than anything else? We have your next recruitment role.
We are looking for a Delivery Consultant within our Engineering Recruitment division, specifically working with Large, Multi-site, National Clients within the Process Industries.
The role will specifically be a 180 Resourcing / Delivery focussed position, with no "cold" sales expected, but we'd anticipate growth and development of the Accounts you are responsible for through exceptional service you'll be delivering. The position is available because of growth and demand, and there are roles to be worked on from day 1 - and you can expect a top-notch induction and bedding in process to guarantee your success.
In a nutshell, what would you be doing?
The role would cover the delivery of Recruitment Activities across the UK, covering a wide range of Engineering disciplines including: Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Project, Process, Control & Instrumentation and Senior Engineering Management - covering both Contract and Permanent hires.
What does our ideal candidate look like?
- Degree Qualified (preferred, but not essential)
- Proactive, with a natural desire to impress with delivering good service
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to speak to different levels within the market
- Good Timekeeping / Organisation skills
- Ambitious, with a phenomenal work ethic
- Previous Account Management / 180 / 360 Recruitment experience
What we offer you...
SRG, part of the Impellam Group, has been trading since 1990 in the life sciences and engineering sectors, with a proven track record and enviable client relationships. As well as the opportunity to elevate your career to new heights with us, we are also offering you...
- A very competitive basic salary depending on experience
- Solid quarterly bonus structure-
- 23 Days Holiday + Statutory (and your birthday off!)
- Contributory pension scheme (3% and 3%)
- Flexible Benefits- pick the package that suits your lifestyle
- Career For Life- opportunities to move roles within SRG or to other brands within Impellam Group
For a confidential chat, please call Kat Reid, Internal Recruiter on 0161 868 2245 to discuss the role in more detail
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.