Mechanical TechnicianPermanent4 days 5 days 12 hrs including night shift £38Kpa Excellent Benefits SchemeIndustry ChemicalsLocation EnfieldWe are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Technician for a...
Electrical/Electronics Development Technician - Drinks/FMCG Manufacturer - Hampshire - £25 - £30 per hour DOE
Experienced in electronics development and looking for your next contract? Or want to work for a global company?
A global consumer goods manufacturer is looking for multiple Electrical/Electronics Development Technicians to join their team on a contract basis. The role is for a technician who can support the development team by creating prototype parts/components/sub-assembles, concepts and test rigs which are required during the development of the electrical/electronic systems. You will be working on the actual products from component level to finsihed product.
Ideal experience and skills:
* HND / BTEC / Level 3 in electronics or related engineering subject.
* In depth knowledge of designing / building rigs and prototype mechatronic assembles along with managing the procurement of the relevant parts and assemblies.
* Knowledge of software (LabVIEW) used for controlling test rigs, process and experiments.
* Competent in use of lab test equipment.
* Knowledge of legal standards and their application when building tests rig or working in the laboratory
* Creating detailed project / design documents.
To find out more information please contact Alex Eager on the following details.
0161 868 2226
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.