Quality Assurance Technician ChemicalsLocation: HertfordshireContract Type: PermanentSalary & Benefits: Highly competitive including generous shift allowanceSRG are currently working with a global speciality chemicals company who...
Quality Assurance Executive (Pharmaceutical Batch Release)
Permanent Position, based in Greater London
£21,000 - £24,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Do you have experience in a pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical, clean room or manufacturing environment?
Would you like to work in a QA Documentation based position?
My client are a leading BioPharmaceutical manufacturing company with a strong customer base, and a global presence.They are looking for Batch Release Officer to support manufacturing of key biological products. This may suit someone who has worked in Pharmaceutical Production and wants to move into a more QA based role. Responsibilities will include;
- Review manufacturing batch records in preparation for QP disposition.
- Ensure batch records are complete, collated and ready for QP disposition
- Work with manufacturing to correct batch record errors and as necessary review deviations related to batch release.
- Collate reviewed batch records as required and work with the QP's to support batch disposition decisions.
- Participate in organising and prioritising the batch release process.
To be considered you'll need the following skills and experience;
- Degree level qualification in Bioscience, Biochemistry, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical Science, Cell Biology or another science discipline or equivalent working experience.
- Experience of working within a pharmaceutical or bio-pharmaceutical, clean room or manufacturing environment.
- The job holder is expected to demonstrate a willingness to engage in self-directed learning, an ability to assimilate new information into their routine working practices and a desire to develop their level of experience and expertise.
- Experience of working with documentation and quality management systems desirable.
- A natural tendency towards continuous improvement is required.
- Knowledge of sterile aseptic filling and packing manufacturing processes is desirable.
Key Words "QA, Quality Assurance, Batch Records, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, BioPharmaceutical, Batch Release Officer, Cleanroom, aseptic"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706 for more information
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.