Equipment Validation Quality Team Leader Permanent GlasgowAre you an experienced quality specialist with knowledge of equipment validation who can act as a subject matter expert...
Manufacturing Team Leader- GMP
Central BeltCompetitive salary and benefits
SRG's life science client are currently going through an exciting period of growth and development and are looking to expand the team on site.
They are looking for an experienced and hard-working candidate to take on the role of Manufacturing Team Leader at their busy and fast-paced manufacturing site.
- Establish day-to-day priorities and lead the team
- Develop and review systems of work to ensure safe and efficient production and meet deadlines
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of shift team
- Responsibility for compliance and ensuring all staff follow strict GMP guidelines
- Training of staff
- Maintain quality standards and ensure compliance with GMP and regulatory standards
- Participate and prepare for internal and external audits
- Performance reviews and management of staff in the team
- Be actively involved in continuous improvement
- Recruitment for the team
- A degree in a relevant scientific discipline would be advantageous
- Previous experience in a similar role within a GMP manufacturing environment is essential
- Candidates must have previous experience working within the life science, biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries
- Must be able to display previous line management experience and lead a team
If you think this sounds like the perfect opportunity and you meet the above requirements then please apply online or get in touch with Emma
Key words: GMP, life science, manufacturing, GxP, cGMP, team leader, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, cleanroom
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.