Mechanical TechnicianPermanent4 days 5 days 12 hrs including night shift £38Kpa Excellent Benefits SchemeIndustry ChemicalsLocation EnfieldWe are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Technician for a...
Manufacturing Technician- Supply Chain
SRG are working with a successful and expanding life science company in the central belt of Scotland.We are looking for an experienced Manufacturing/Supply Chain professional with experience working in a cGMP environment to join the team at an exciting team for the company.
- Undertake receipt and booking in of raw materials, components and other materials for use in manufacturing
- Ownership of the inventory within the stores areas
- Carry out regular cycle counts as required to maintain a high level of inventory accuracy
- Arrange shipment of products and preparation of material as required
- General house-keeping and maintenance of the facility and preparation for audits
- Maintain a clean and safe work place in accordance with cGMP and Health & Safety guidance
- Continuous improvement of systems
- Assist in the undertaking of reviews associated with Corrective Action/Preventative Action (CAPA), deviations (including investigations and out of specifications)
- Previous experience within a GMP environment - ideally in a cleanroom
- Previous procurement experience
- ERP/MRP knowledge is desirable
- Previous experience of Inventory/Material control
- Lean manufacturing experience is desirable
- Experience in shipping is desirable
If you think this sounds like a great opportunity, please apply online or get in touch!
Key words: manufacturing, GMP, cGMP, cleanroom, shipping, supply chain. inventory, material control, ERP, procurement
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.