Job Title: Senior Assay Development Team LeaderWorcestershirePermanent position up to £60,000 dependant on experienceAre you an experienced assay development scientist with a history of working...
Job Title: Senior Assay Development Team LeaderWorcestershirePermanent position up to £60,000 dependant on experience
Are you an experienced assay development scientist with a history of working within IVD for the development of immuno assays? My client is a successful multi-national biotechnology company looking to recruit a senior scientist to aid in the development of multiplex ELISA assays for commercial IVD use utilising full automation.The successful applicant
- You will be degree educated in the life sciences preferably with a higher degree and have a deep understanding of immunoassays
- You will have a fundamental and strong understanding of immunoassays particularly ELISA
- You will have significant experience working within the IVD arena
- You will have an experience of relevant FDA and ISO standards namely ISO13485You will have experience managing a team and providing support and troubleshooting with technicians
- You and your team will make, test (running manual ELISA and Multiplier assays) and oversee the production and QC of manufacturing sized lots
- You will optimise assay components to work in a multiplex format
- You will generate data to support and validate the assay's performance
- The role involves working in both a hands on and a management role to develop a range of solid phase panel immunoassay
This is an exciting position for a suitable qualified scientist for a well known and reputable company. Please call Oliver on 0121 2225332 to discuss the position further or email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.