QC SupervisorPermanent PositionNorthumberlandCompetitive Salary Dependent on ExperienceA leading pharmaceutical company in Northumberland are looking to hire a QC Supervisor to help their busy Quality department...
Laboratory Operations SupervisorGloucestershire22-25K
In this new role you will
- manage and co-ordinate the analysis of samples
- Ensure the effective and efficient delivery of results
- Supervise the workload of technicians
- Ensure quality standards are maintained in the laboratory
Skills and Experience
- Degree educated
- Experience of working with ISO 17025
- Ability to manage an analytical team
- Ability to undertake routine analytical food testing
- Good organisation skills
- Proven effectiveness in managing timely and cost effective delivery of technical services.
- Ability to negotiate with potential clients to develop new business
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.