Do you hold experience working on the Qualification of Analytical instruments and other equipment types? Are you looking to move into a role fully focussed...
Do you hold experience working on the Qualification of Analytical instruments and other equipment types? Are you looking to move into a role fully focussed on equipment and analytical instrument qualification and validation?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire areas works on the analytical testing of Pharmaceutical products working to GMP standards. Due to continued success they are currently seeking a Specialist working within Equipment Qualification to join their Support team.
The main responsibilities of the Laboratory Support Specialist (Equipment Qualification) will be:
- Equipment qualification, validation and calibration (new and existing equipment).
- Running of analytical processes for analytical instrument qualification
- Reviewing and approving facility and equipment records
- Ensuring all equipment documentation and labelling is in line with GMP requirements.
To be considered for this role you will have:- BSc, MSc or equivalent in a scientific discipline
- Industry experience (E)
- Experience within Instrument and equipment qualification (E)
- Exposure to Computer Systems Validation (D)
- Knowledge of GMP (D)
- Driving License (E)
This opportunity would suit candidates already working in an equipment qualification/validation role, or candidates working in analytical testing involving some equipment qualification and looking to take this forward as a career.
If this role is of interest please apply on line or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.