Do you have leadership experience coupled with experience working in equipment qualification and validation within a regulated environment?My client based in the Cambridgeshire area works...
Do you have leadership experience coupled with experience working in equipment qualification and validation within a regulated environment?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire area works on the testing of pharmaceutical products working to GMP standards. My client currently seeks a Team Leader to manage a team of 8 Analysts and Technicians working on the qualification of analytical instruments and other equipment types.
The main responsibilities of the Team Leader (Equipment Qualification and Support) will be:
- Provide expert advice on equipment qualification and sample logistics.
- Management of team priorities and service delivery (reducing delivery time)
- Management of allocated resources (staff, equipment and facilities)
- Manage all GMP change controls, CAPA's and Deviations.
- Department management covering Resources, Quality Compliance and Safety
- Delivery of qualification and validation services to GMP/GLP requirements
To be considered for this role you will have:
- BSc, MSc or equivalent in a relevant area
- Strong Industry based experience (E)
- Knowledge of equipment qualification and validation and associated documents (E)
- Management experience (E)
- Knowledge of CAPA's, Change Control and Deviation reporting (E)
- Knowledge of computer system validation (E)
- Awareness of Stability studies, drug development (D)
To be considered for this opportunity, apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.