MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB : To provide administrative support to the Regulatory Affairs team within the UK. Role and ResponsibilitiesBooking travel for team membersBooking meetings/rooms...
Title: Scientific Administrator
Duration: 6 Months
Salary: £10.52 per hour
SRG are currently looking to recruit a scientific administrator to join a national company that provide scientific analysis, consultancy, product development to the global food, drink, healthcare, pharmaceutical and consumer goods markets.
As a Scientific Administrator you will be responsible for;
- Accurately logging in samples into the in-house system called LIMS.
- Liaising with internal and external customers, performing samples and temperature monitor returns as required.
- Sending samples to external laboratories and contribute to other elements across the laboratory.
- Be educated to BSc level or equivalent, within a scientific subject.
- Strong IT knowledge being able to pick up new systems quickly.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Have an administrative or scientific background.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this position then please apply online.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.