Quality Manager Medical Device Chelmsford, EssexSRG are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager to join a privately owned Medical Device company near Chelmsford, Essex on...
QA Microbiology Manager based in Lancashire
Title QA Microbiology manager / Quality Assurance Manager Location Lancashire Salary £38,000 - £40,000
SRG are currently working with a Specialist company within the Microbiological industry. Based in Lancashire they are looking to recruit a QA Microbiology manager to join there existing team and take ownership of the Quality Management Systems.
Role / Description
This position will take responsibility for the QMS onsite and will involve:
- Management & maintenance of the Quality Management Systems
- Manage & maintain quality accreditations through internal audits and implement corrective actions as necessary.
- Plan, develop & implement long term strategies for Quality Management and development along in conjunction with the senior management team.
- Overall management of the QC testing Laboratory, taking responsibility for the release of products based on QC Results.
- Manage approve suppliers & audit new purchasing contractsChampion continuous improvement, introducing best practise where possible.
- A degree or equivalent qualification / experience in Microbiology or a related Field.
- Proven experience managing a Quality management System.
- Trained Auditor with a detailed understanding of ISO Accreditation.
- Excellent knowledge of Quality systems
- Effective communication skills both Written and verbal
- Detail orientated & results driven.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Quality Control, QMS, Microbiology
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.