Excellent opportunity for a Senior Toxicologist specialising in genetic toxicology to join an expanding genetic toxicology team in Yorkshire.
Job Title: Senior Toxicologist - Genetic Toxicology
Vacancy type: Permanent
SRG are working with one of the largest drug development service companies who as a result of success and expansion are looking for a Senior Toxicologist to join their genetic toxicology team.
Competitive package on offer including private medical care & pension scheme.
- Be the scientific specialist and Subject Matter Expert for in vivo assays including comet assay, in vivo micronucleus test and transgenic mutation assays.
- Plan, design and lead a team to conduct complex studies in genetic toxicology to generate high quality scientific results.
- Take ownership for the technical conduct of the studies.
The ideal candidate should be educated to BSc, MSc or PhD level in Genetic Toxicology or a relevant scientific discipline and should have a demonstrable equivalent experience as follows:
- Previous experience of working in a genetic toxicology environment
- Previous experience of genetic toxicology assays including comet assay, in vivo micronucleus test and transgenic mutation assays.
- Any study management experience will be an advantage.
This is an exciting opportunity for Senior Toxicologist to join one of the largest drug development service companies to develop their professional career.
SRG are the UK's number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Jude Madathilethu at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Jude on 0161 868 2212.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Toxicologist, Genetic Toxicologist, Study Director, Study Manager, comet assay, in vivo micronucleus test, transgenic mutation assays, genetic toxicology, toxicity, genetics,
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.