Quality Control (QC) Microbiologist required for exciting new position with innovative manufacturer in GlasgowTitle QC MicrobiologistLocation GlasgowSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with an innovative and fast...
Head of Client Management - Glasgow - Permanent
Are you an experience senior relationship manager? Can you perform well in a fast paced environment?
Can you work well in a team and also independently on your own initiative?
Do you appreciate strong Company values? Then you will fit in well with our client - Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Ltd.
The Head of Client Management role will involve leading the Client Management department and facilitating cross-functional best practice in Client Management throughout the Company. Implementing best Client Management practices, promoting, monitoring and enhancing excellent service levels, ensuring the Company understands and focuses on the Voice of the Customer (VOC), and overseeing the Client Management training of staff. The Head of Client Management will be responsible for driving revenue within the organisation through the retention of Clients and the promotion of the Companies service capabilities to new and existing Clients. The Head of Client Management will be responsible to drive implementation of the complete end-to-end Client experience, which includes generation of proposals through to issue of Reports/Certificate of Analysis within the Client Management group. The Head of Department will be required to act as Client Manager for complex cross-functional Clients depending upon business needs.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Reporting to the Site Director, responsible for driving the success of the department both in terms of the day to day Client Management and the implementation of strategic objectives that will be required to sustain excellent client service levels during business growth.
- Define appropriate cross-functional Client Management processes to ensure consistent excellent service and delivery levels and closeness to the client.
- Responsible for driving revenue within the organisation
- Manage appropriate training for all employees with Client Manager Responsibilities (within a defined budget).
- Working in conjunction with the Business Development Department, drive the development and implementation of
- Strategic Key Account Management initiatives and drive order intake.
- Responsible for implementation of departmental succession management.
- Oversee a process-improvement strategy across the Department to ensure work is conducted in an effective and efficient manner.
- Assist in hosting regulatory (MHRA, FDA etc.) and client inspections
In return we can offer you a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, full on-the-job training, and significant opportunity for personal growth and development within a rapidly expanding successful CRO.
What you can look forward to achieving
- Defining the client deliverables and client expectations (in conjunction with the client).
- Ensuring client service expectations are met (or exceeded) by providing visibility of agreed deliverables (specifications), tracking and monitoring of these deliverables, defining appropriate action(s) required if to get the Client back on track when required, providing excellent communication (internal and external).
- Resolving cross-functional issues at a client level, and escalating where necessary.
- Managing effective internal and external client team relationships.
- Managing client scope and change control efficiently.
- Monitoring and reporting (internal and external) client progress and performance.
Skills and experience that you need to bring to the company
- Strong leadership capability
- Superior Client management experience, preferably within a GMP or GLP environment
- Excellent commercial skills
- A degree in a relevant scientific discipline
- Thorough understanding and experience of applicable EU and US GMP and GLP regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and have the confidence to challenge existing systems & processes.
- Competent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.