VP Product Development required for innovative pharmaceutical company in GlasgowTitle VP Product DevelopmentLocation GlasgowSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with an innovative and growing pharmaceutical company as...
Global Product Manager - Glasgow - Permanent
Are you the type of person who knows the tricks of the trade, thinks outside the box and would like to work this way?
Would you rather take responsibility instead of waiting to respond to demands?
Do you appreciate strong roots and values? Then you will fit in well with our client - Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Ltd.
As one of the world's leading laboratory and pharmaceutical equipment providers, Sartorius is actively shaping dynamic, innovative and high-growth markets. Founded in 1870, the company earned sales revenue of more than 1.3 billion euros in 2016. More than 6,900 people work at the Group's approximately 50 manufacturing and sales sites, serving customers around the globe.
What you can look forward to accomplishing:
- Champion successful product launches through requirements, development, and commercialization. Working closely with cross-functional teams, the Product Manager owns the ultimate customer and financial success of new product introductions
- Identify, establish and manage strategic relationships with customers, suppliers and industry opinion leaders
- Identification of market trends, competitive landscape and pricing
- Realization of market analysis for developing new business plans and managing the life cycle of the existing product portfolio.
- Support the marketing communications team to develop appropriate content
- Develops training materials for the assigned products and leads or supports training programs.
Skills and experience that you need to bring to the company:
- Successfully completed academic education in biotechnology, process engineering or business administration and working experience in the biopharmaceutical industry in areas as Product Management, Strategic Marketing or Technical Sales Profound knowledge of the industry
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English, knowledge in German preferred
- Basics in project management & marketing tools
- Highly creative and visionary mindset to drive things forward
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work in multi-cultural and disciplinary teams
- Willingness to travel globally (approx. 30%)
- Strong identification with our core values: sustainability, openness, enjoyment
Innovative and dynamic, international and nearly family-style, with strong values and roots: Working at Sartorius is something really special.Please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.