GMP Production TechnicianRole Type: Temporary (with permanent conversion)Salary: DOELocation: EssexSkills: GMP, Production, Freeze Drying, Filling, Pharmaceutical, Aseptic, Clean RoomMy client is a highly successful company...
Production Scientist- GMP
SRG are working with an international name in the life science market to help them find someone with GMP experience for a role as a Production Scientist.This is a fantastic opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits on offer!
- Scale-up, processing, validation and accurate completing of batch documentation, adhering to set time frames and adhering to quality and regulatory standards.
- Manufacture of licensed product
- Ensuring all equipment is ready to use within the busy production environment
- Assist with the general running and monitoring of the cleanroom facility, including maintaining its cGMP compliance
- Adhere to all company Quality and Health & Safety policies
- BSc/HND qualification in relevant scientific discipline (biochemistry/chemistry/microbiology subjects are most suited to this role) or significant experience within a cGMP environment in a similar role
- GMP experience is essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Word and Excel
- Experience of working with proteins would be a distinct advantage
- Experience in writing and completion of quality documentation would be advantageous
- Cleanroom experience is desirable
Please note there is a requirement to work shift patterns periodically, with ample advance notice.
If you think this could be the perfect opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch!
Key words: GMP, cGMP, production, manufacturing, life science, pharmaceutical, protein chemistry, protein purification, downstream, cleanroom, process scientist
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.