Pharmacovigilance Officer (PV) 6 months Pharma office-based, Maidenhead, UK6 months contractAmazing company cultureOne of my main pharmaceutical strategic partner is now seeking a Pharmacovigilance Officer...
Data Visualisation Lead (Business analytics) - 12 months - global Pharma - Maidenhead, UK
12 months contract
Generous daily rate
One of my fastest growing pharmaceutical partner is seeking a Data Visualization Lead to be based in their offices in Maidenhead.
The succesfull candidate will drive the development and delivery of advanced analyses, tools, and insights to optimize the Brand UK's commercial initiatives. He or she will communicate a vision and strategy for innovative data solutions that engages business partners and staff.
Snapshot of major Responsibilities:
- Foresight (QlikSense) user management
- Development of the Qliksense and Foresight application
- Documentation (system design brief, test notes)
- Queries (system bugs, functional) - provides consulting services
- Ad-hoc data analysis
- Empowering understanding of data driven insights
- Foresight evolutions
- Engage with stakeholders
- Predictive analytics
- Considers and aligns to company strategy
- Relevant degree
- Good understanding of the NHS
- Experience of system testing
- A good level of knowledge of CRM systems, reporting systems and data governance procedures in Pharmaceutical Market
- Excellent QlikView/QlikSense/Lavastorm knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries. By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of 'Creating Tomorrow's World'& helping patients world-wide.
HOW TO APPLY?
For an immediate consideration please press 'apply' now, alternatively contact Arnaud Heroult on +44 (0)203 096 4712 and get more information about the role.
Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Biometrics, Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, Medical Information, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to call me at +44 (0)203 096 4712.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.