Technical Assistant Electrophoresis 1 year FTC (Maternity Cover) Tyne & Wear Competitive Salary Are you a Life Science Graduate looking for your first role in...
Lab Assistant - Permanent - Glasgow Area
On behalf of our client SRG are looking for a Lab Assistant to carry out sampling, testing and data collation at our clients facility just outside of Glasgow.
Working as part of a small team this is an exciting opportunity to work in an expanding facility. The successful candidate will have experience in a laboratory environment.
- Perform laboratory testing on a variety of materials using wet chemistry techniques, KF, IC and analyses.
- Collect samples.
- Accurate and reliable data recording.
- Follow methodologies in carrying out routine tasks.
- Research relevant topics and gather information/data.
- Adhere to correct procedures, policies and health/safety guidelines.
- Communicate effectively with all departments on site.
- Previous laboratory experience.
- Familiarity with automated laboratory equipment.
- Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Excel preferable.
- Accuracy and close attention to detail.
- Science degree or other relevant qualification would be advantageous.
- Candidate will be required to work some weekends on a rota basis.
Please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.