Stem Cell Scientist (16 Month Contract)Do you hold a PhD with strong skills in Stem Cell Culture and Differentiation into Neural Cells? Are you looking...
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (DOE)
Skills: Cell Biology, Cell Based Assays, Reporter Assays, 3D Cell Culture
Are you an experienced Cell Biologist with strong skills in areas including the development of cell based assays and areas of cell biology, and seeking an opportunity to join a leading company in their research group?
My Cambridgeshire based client is currently seeking a Cell Biologist with strong experience within various areas of Cell Biology and Cell Based screens to join their multi-disciplinary research group.
The main responsibilities of the Cell Biologist role will be:
- Development of organoid derivation protocols
- Development and running of cell based assays
- Training of junior staff members
- Process troubleshooting and Improvement.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- BSc or MSc (or equivalent) in a Biological Science with strong postgraduate experience in Cell Biology (E)
- Strong experience in running and developing Cell Based Assays (E)
- Development of processes including Cell Culture Systems, Reporter Assays, Flow Cytometry, Immunocytochemistry (E)
- Experience in 3D Cell Culture, Organoid processing (D)
- Experience at the level to train and develop junior staff (E)
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.