Mechanical Maintenance TechnicianPermanentDays Role 5on 4off 0700-1900 £30-35Kpa excellent Benefits SchemeIndustry ChemicalsLocation HertfordshireWe are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician for a Chemicals company...
Mechanical TechnicianPermanent + 6 month FTC5 on 4 off - 12 hrs including night shift - £38Kpa - Excellent Benefits SchemeIndustry - ChemicalsLocation - EnfieldWe are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Technician for a Chemicals company based in Enfield. The role will cover both Reactive and Proactive / Planned Maintenance on a Large Manufacturing site, so we are looking for someone with a background and experience of Effective Trouble shooting / Diagnostics as well as hands on Maintenance activities.Key responsibilities:
- To provide a skilled execution of Planned, Reactive & corrective Mechanical maintenance activities
- Working with the Maintenance Team Leader to problem solve and effectively identify work priorities
- To ensure that customers and stakeholders are supported in their daily operational needs
- Identify and carry out plant modification work to help enhance both plant safety and efficiency
- Cooperate with reliability Engineer to continually drive our proactive engineering programme, participate in failure investigations, identify and report back reliability issues within the plant
- Mechanical Engineering Qualifications
- Experience Maintaining Chemical / Process Industry Plants
- Experience on Associated Machinery including: Pumps, Vacuums and steam systems, Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Plastic & glass pipework.
- Fault finding and diagnostic skills, on a wide range of plant and equipment
- Basic workshop skills including, fabricating, welding & machining
- Health & Safety awareness, CoMAH preferred
Please apply for the job below, or get in touch via / 0161 868 2244If you have an Engineering / Scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.SRG - Scientific Recruitment GroupSRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.Our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.Keywords: Mechanical / Technician / Engineer / Chemical / Maintenance / Manufacturing / Production / Manufacturing / Production
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.