Principal Formulation ScientistDo you hold skills within the field of Formulation Development? Are you looking for an opportunity to join an established company undergoing continued...
Formulation Scientist - Healthcare
Salary & Benefits: Highly competitive, dependent on experience
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a global Healthcare organisation in the UK who are seeking an experienced Formulation Scientist to join their R&D division on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to support the full New Product Development lifecycle, from ideation to pilot plant scale-up, clinical trials and resultant product launch. The successful individual will independently lead their own projects within the laboratory and communicate their progress with both internal & external stakeholders.
* Leading formulation NPD projects from the development pipeline, taking ownership to ensuring all analytical support activities are performed within agreed timelines
* Technical problem solving using expertise & knowledge in formulation, ideally of numerous dosage forms
* Working with other business functions and third parties to ensure end to end delivery of products
* Production of technical dossiers and quality documentation for submission to regulatory authorities globally
* Degree qualified in Chemistry or a related scientific discipline.
* Prior hands-on formulation experience within an industrial environment, preferable with healthcare/pharmaceutical based products. Experience in tabletting highly desirable.
* Knowledge of GMP/regulatory requirements.
* Highly organised with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
To find out more, please apply via the link below or email your CV directly to Rachel Ellis at . For more information, call Rachel Ellis on 0161 8682235.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: formulation, tabletting, GMP, healthcare, pharmaceuticals.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.