Technical Services Manager and Customer Services Managers required for exciting new roles with dynamic life science company in Central BeltTitle Technical Services Manager / Customer...
Job Title: Seeds Trialing and Nurseries (STAN) Technician
Contract: 6 Months
SRG is working with a world-leading Agrochemical company committed to enhancing biodiversity and improving sustainability in agriculture. Our client's ambition is to increase global food security and combat food production challenges.
They are currently seeking a STAN Technician to assist in the production of crops for their breeding programmes. The STAN Technician is very hands on working on their field trials supervising their harvest work.
- Range of growth activities including sowing seeds, pollinating and harvesting
- Post-harvest sample processing and seed cleaning
- Tissue sampling for marker analysis
- Field data collection and entry onto database
- Be educated to degree level in Plant Biology, Agricultural Sciences or a relevant scientific subject
- Demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- Excellent communication skills
Apply today by sending your CV. For more information on the role please call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.