Job Title: Junior Breeding Project Lead Location: Cambridgeshire Salary: £12/hour Contract: 4 Months SRG is working with a world-leading Agrochemical company committed to enhancing...
Job Title: Junior Breeding Project Lead
Contract: 4 Months
SRG is working with a world-leading Agrochemical company committed to enhancing biodiversity and improving sustainability in agriculture. Our client's ambition is to increase global food security and combat food production challenges.
They are currently seeking a Junior Breeding Project Lead to assist in the supervision of trials in their crop breeding programmes. The role requires a hands-on approach to trial work, collecting and processing data.
- Visit field trials and nurseries assessing trial work
- Conduct field work including plant pulling, sowing seeds, pollinating and harvesting
- Assist in breeding deselection
- Conduct office and field work in the successful completion of crop trials
- Be educated to degree level in Plant Biology, Agricultural Sciences or a relevant scientific subject
- Experience with plant breeding techniques
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
Apply today by sending your CV. For more information on the role please call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.