Job Title: Device Analytical Scientist Salary: £14.43/hour Contract: 6 Months Location: Cambridge SRG is working with a global leading innovative biopharmaceutical company with a...
Job Title: Device Analytical Scientist
Contract: 6 Months
SRG is working with a global leading innovative biopharmaceutical company with a vast portfolio of over 100 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
They are currently seeking a Device Analytical Scientist to support the testing and development of medical devices within their dedicated devices team.
- Testing of drug delivery devices using analytical tools
- Quantify the functional performance characteristics of the devices
- Prepare experiment reports and perform data analysis for submission to regulatory authorities
- Present findings on results to relevant development teams
- A degree or HND equivalent in Materials Science or a relevant scientific or engineering subject
- Experience in analytical techniques including uHPLC, FTIR, UV-Vis, Raman spectroscopy and thermal methods such as DSC and TGA
- Experience in developing analytical methods and problem solving
Apply today by submitting your CV. For more information on the role please call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.