Operational Excellence Lead Lean Six Sigma Expert BioPharmaceuticals£65,000 £75,000 pa + Bonus + BenefitsBased in Greater London Do you have substantial experience in Operational Excellent...
Operational Excellence Lead - Lean Six Sigma Expert - BioPharmaceuticals
£65,000 - £75,000 pa + Bonus + Benefits
Based in Greater London
Do you have substantial experience in Operational Excellent and Lean Six Sigma continuous improvement?
Would you like to work for a leading BioPharmaceutical Manufacturer?
The Operational Excellence lead [OE Lead] will be a key member of the site Operational Excellence team and will support Lean Six Sigma deployment activities. The OE Lead will be responsible for carrying out allocated project activities utilising Lean Six Sigma and/or similar process improvement methodologies in the production, purification and laboratory assessment of BioPharmaceutical therapeutics.
Reporting to the Operational Excellence Director, you will be a core member of a team of practitioners armed with the mandate of driving measurable financial performance outcomes and culture change across the business.The Operational Excellence Lead must be able to quickly understand site systems and processes in order to identify opportunities for improvement. They should have an action-oriented and collaborative mindset, with a demonstrated track record of forming productive, trust-based relationships with colleagues at all levels.
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Execute process improvement projects on time to deliver results in terms of effectiveness and efficiency by using Six Sigma, Lean and other methods.
- Assist with training staff and local management on Lean Six Sigma principles, tools and techniques.
- Prepare for and facilitate / co-facilitate "kaizen" sessions for continuous improvement opportunity identification and provide coaching and direction to ensure goals are achieved.
- Provide expertise and share best practices regarding Six Sigma tools & methodologies, project management and team leadership.
- Support and coach staff leading their own continuous improvement initiatives
To be considered you'll need the following skills and experience;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with experience of working in an operational/manufacturing environment
- Formally trained in Operational Excellence (OpEx) with accreditation to Lean Six Sigma Black Belt preferable although an accredited greenbelt with practical project experience would also be considered
- Direct experience in Lean Six Sigma continuous improvement initiatives
- Computer literate (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Experience with minitab or other statistical software an advantage
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills influencing positive change management through awareness, understanding, acceptance and engagement
- Objectivity and open-minded, entrepreneurial and an "out of the box" thinker, Self-driven, autonomous, strong results orientation.
- Experience of formal project management techniques, such as Prince2 / APMI / plus associated tools and processes, including planning and estimating an advantage.
- Consultative style balanced with strong delivery focus.
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.