We're currently recruiting for a Graduate Research Scientist for a Biomolecule manufacturing organisation based in Oxford. This is a 3 year fixed term contract position...
We're currently recruiting for a Graduate Research Scientist for a Biomolecule manufacturing organisation based in Oxford. This is a 3 year fixed term contract position (with the possibility of extension), paying £30-35,000. As this position is being funded by a European Research Grant there are strict eligibility criteria that candidates must meet, please find these below and ensure you meet these before applying. If you have any questions please call Tom Pickford on +44 121 726 9750 any time.
- Designing and synthesising DNA structure in lab environment
- Charactering DNA structures using fluorescence and electron microscopy techniques
- Accurately recording, analysing and presenting lab data
- Attending meetings and training courses as required by the role
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry / related subject
- Academic experience in organic synthetic chemistry
- Excellent English communication skills
- Meet all of the eligibility criteria (below)
- Under four years (full-time equivalent) research experience
- Candidates must not yet have been awarded a doctoral degree (i.e. PhD)
- Candidates must not have spent more than 12 months in the UK in the 3 years immediately prior to the recruitment date
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on +44 121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.